Sales Account Executive
Here at Delaware Auto Exchange we are expanding our on the road Sales team to pursue new clients and accounts. You will be working for a fast paced company who pushes our people to new heights. We promote within our team and room for growth is available.
Our Sales Account Executive is a full time position, You will be on the road 4 days per week and in the office 1 day per week. Objectives of the (ACE) is to obtain new dealers who buy and sell vehicles through the auction.
- Services existing accounts, obtains sales, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Sales Executive will be on the road acquiring new accounts 4 days per week
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.